Thursday, May 2, 2013

C2E2 2013 Day 2 Photos

If you've been to any big convention, you know how Saturdays on the show floor look. Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo 2013 was no different. When I wasn't in costume, I was checking out the cosplayers and taking tons of pictures. Then again, I was doing that in costume as well. No panels and certainly no shopping. Take your time and marvel at the creative work of fellow C2E2 attendees. I also made sure to catch some of the action at the booths of various publishers. You'll notice the absence of Image Comics and DC Comics. Why were they no-shows? Your guess is as good as mine. You'll also see the indie art section of the floor called "The Block." I didn't get to talk to anyone there, but there were plenty of people showing off their talents. And of course I took some shots from higher up to show you the crowds. It was a great and full day. Enjoy!

So that was day 2 of C2E2 2013. It was full of fun events and great costumes. This may be the most pictures I've ever taken in a single day at a convention. But we're not done yet, be back tomorrow for the pictures from C2E2 2013 day 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment