Sunday, October 7, 2012

Cover of the Week

Welcome fellow comic readers. This week (ahem, last week), sees the addition of a new name to this illustrious group. Let's give an e-applause to James O'Barr for his work on the cover of Crow #4. The retailer incentive cover too, ooh.

Photo courtesy of mycomicshop.com

I'm not sure I've ever heard of James O'Barr, but I like what he's done here. The reason I chose this cover is simply because it reminds me of Brandon Lee. It really looks just like him. I was quite the fan of Brandon Lee and thought he would've gone on to do so much. But beyond just the resemblance, I like the look on his face. There's a subtle smirk there. Bloody arms? Nothing wrong with that all. And I can't forget the cat facing the wall. I like cats.

What do you think? Are you a fan of the Crow? Let us know. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment