Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Cover of the Week

Happy New Comic Day! Apparently there are new comics hitting stores today. And I will be picking up quite a few of them including Nowhere Man #4, the sci-fi mini from Dynamite Entertainment. I've been waiting for this final issue for what seems like months. There are tons of other good looking books coming out today though. For now though, follow me as we check out some cover art.

There was a decent amount of choices this week. I almost passed over the winner for some other strong candidates, but it made its presence known and took the cake (no lie). Say hello to Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye #7.


I've never heard of Alex Milne, but clearly I dig this cover. The aspects that really stand out are the purple (one of my favorite colors) and the rain. And if that's a bolt of lightning in the background, add a third to that list.

Love it? Hate it? Tell the world. Thanks for looking. Keep it geeky my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment