Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Cover of the Week

Happy New Comic Day! I have a lighter week of releases and I'm okay with that. I'm doing this all from my phone, thank you droid. It's a little later in the day than I usually post, but no worries. The cover to I, Vampire #9 stood out amongst the other releases this week.


Here we have a cover from Andrea Sorrentino. I don't have much knowledge of this artist, but I like this cover. That should be obvious considering it's the topic of conversation. There's quite a few things going on wth this cover. The integration of all the pieces is real slick. First I like the fanged figure taking up all of our attention. The hands reaching up definitely caught my eye. Are they reaching up for our new favorite vampire? Maybe. I'll know when I read the book. I have been reading this series and it's been good.

All comments welcome. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment