Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Cover of the Week for 2-15-12

Happy New Comic Day! This was not a light week of releases for me. Last time I counted, I had about 16 books that will be sitting in my box when I hit my shop.

Cue cover of the week intro. I feel as if every week I say I have a special pick for you. I don't think I do, but it feels like that. But this week I really do. And it's from another of my favorite franchises. So take a look and join me for a discussion.


I've been a Ghostbusters fan since I was a young fanboy and my love for them has never lifted. I'm diggin this series and will be around for all of their adventures.

Now to the cover. Thank you Nick Runge. I love shots of the GBs when they're lined up together. There's a scene in the first film when they're atop Dana's building after Ray summons Stay-Puft. I always pause it at that scene. But anyway, this is an image similar to that. They're all lined up, calm and ready for action as if to say "bring it on spirits." And the logo behind them as well.

Love it? Of course you do. But if you don't, who ya gonna call? Somebody else, because I love it. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment