Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Cover of the Week for 1-4-12

Happy New Year comic lovers. This new year will bring plenty of comic goodness to us all. Along with that, I will be hitting the internet hard to bring you even more comic awesomeness. It's fitting that for the first Cover of the Week for this new year that I present a choice which is a new series. Funny book lovers, take a look at the cover for Nowhere Man #1.


This cover is from the first issue in a new mini-series from Dynamite Entertainment. Credit for this nice piece goes to Jeevan Kang. I came across the solicitation for this series in an issue of Previews a few months back. It sounded good, so I added it to my list of pre-orders. I hadn't heard anything about it and thought it was delayed or cancelled when it wasn't amongst my other orders. That was until this week when I found in the releases. So hopefully, it will be sitting in my box waiting to be read.

Like it? Hate it? Let me know. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment