Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Cover of the Week for 1-25-12

Happy New Comics Day! Well funny book readers, here we have another glorious day of comics, so of course that means I bring you another beautiful cover of the week. My pick for this week was an instant winner. I was tempted to not even bother looking through the rest of the covers. But of course, that would be nonsense. So take a look and let's discuss why 30 Days of Night #4 variant takes the crown this week.


Brought to you by Kieron Dwyer, this cover displays a very excited vampire with a bloody mouth hanging out in the snow. Well I'm sure he's not just hanging out, but nobody will know until it's read. But surely you'd like to know why I picked this variant, right? Of course you do. Just look at that face. You see that rage? Awesome I know. The eyes, the blood, and the teeth. It's just an amazing piece showing how vampires can really be. And no, that was not a shot at Twilight. I haven't much knowledge of this franchise other than the film starring Josh Hartnett. But with the release of this ongoing, I was enticed to research, but have yet to do so. That could change. But that's it for now fans.

Love it? Hate it? Let me know. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment