Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Cover of the Week for 12-28-11

Here we are, the last week of 2011. I'm actually sort of disappointed because there aren't that many standout covers this week. That's not to say there weren't any, just fewer than I expected. But the choice for this week is a cool one. And it features one of my favorite characters. A character who has been over-exposed over the years, much to the dismay of funny book readers. Ladies and gentlemen, Alpha Flight #7. Take a peek.



This piece by Carlo Pagulayan shows Wolverine up against Guardian. What I really like is the perspective of the shot. He has Wolverine's hand on Guardian's throat, and then there's the shot of Wolverine on the reflective surface. Simply put, it's a cool shot.

Love it? Hate it? Let me know. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment