Thursday, December 1, 2011

Cover of the Week for 11-30-11

Happy New Comic Day! The cover I chose for this week kinda snuck up on me. I was looking through the covers, narrowing down my list of choices and then boom, I saw this one. Here is my man Wolverine going up against a dragon. Didn't see this coming at all. But it's ok. I like Wolverine and I like dragons. This is Ron Garney's cover to Wolverine #19. Take a look.


I've been a fan of Garney for sometime. I've come across his work on Amazing Spider-Man and Wolverine. When he's teamed with Jason Aaron on Wolverine titles, it's been some good stuff. I haven't read this series though. There really is no reason behind that at all. I like the character and the creative team. I might have to look into that.

Love it? Hate it? Indifferent? Or have another choice? Let me know. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment